TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our prices are meant for the rental of the whole property, per week (from saturday to saturday), for a maximum of 10 guests; in case of weekly rental, it is not allowed to organize events in the villa such as private parties, meetings, ceremonies etc…
If you want to rent the villa as location for special events (private parties, ceremonies etc..), the rental price must be discussed and agreed with our company.
- To confirm the booking we request You to pay a non-refundable deposit corresponding to thirty percent (30%) of the total rental fee by credit card (Visa/Mastercard/Paypal) directly online on this web site or by bank money transfer within one working day after Your initial request is sent and availability confirmed by us.
- Once we have received Your deposit, Your reservation will become definitive and we will send You a booking confirmation; please check carefully all information contained in the booking confirmation, if any incorrect or incomplete, please inform us immediately. The booking confirmation has value of formal binding contract between You and us.
- The balance of the total rental fee must be paid a minimum of four weeks prior to Your arrival at the villa; cancellation after this date will result in the loss of the whole amount.
- For late bookings (less than four weeks before Your arrival) the full balance must be paid immediately.
- Payments are received in Euro, by bank money transfer or credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Paypal) directly online on this web site.
CHANGES / CANCELLATION BY US
In the unlikely event of a significant change or cancellation of the booking by us, we will send You a written notification (by letter, email or fax) as soon as possible.
In this case, You will receive a full refund but we will not be liable to pay compensation on travel charges or any other loss.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
Any cancellation by You must be written (letter / fax / email); the effective date of cancellation is the date we receive the written notification.
Cancellation after deposit is paid will result in the loss of the deposit.
Cancellation after the balance is paid is not possible and will result in the loss of the whole amount.
We strongly recommend You to take out travel insurance to cover the risks of cancellation.
We do not accept liability for damages to objects or persons; our company shall not be responsible for any loss.
- Upon Your arrival a deposit of 800 euros must be paid cash to the Owner or keyholder of the property to cover the costs of any damages / breakages to or at property.
- The cost of any damages/breakages will be deducted from the security deposit and the balance will be returned to You before leaving the villa.
- If the costs of damages/breakages exceed the security deposit, we will issue an invoice for the exceeding costs and the balance shall be paid before check-out by cash or credit card.
- The costs of any additional services/utilities which are not included in the rental price shall be paid cash or by credit card before check-out, against invoice we will issue.
- Rentals run from Saturday to Saturday.
- Our prices include the cost of electricity, cooking gas, linen and towels, final cleaning; heating is not included.
- Arrival times: between 17.00 and 19.00; for late arrivals after 19.00, You have to give us notice in advance; if you miss to notify to our staff Your delayed arrival, we will not be able to guarantee Your check-in.
- Departure times: before 10.00 a.m.
- Any delays or variations on Your arrival time must be communicated at least 48 hours before arrival. No refund will be given if the guest is unable to reach the property on the expected day or at the scheduled time due to travel problems. The same is for early departure.
You are responsible that the property is left in the same state of order and repair as on arrival. Any loss or damage to the property or fixtures and fittings caused by You will be deducted from Your security deposit.